SignMeUp Offers RaceIT Migration Assistance
September 12, 2017 § Leave a comment
SignMeUp is pleased to offer assistance to race organizers who have been displaced by the shutdown of the RaceIT race registration platform, which is scheduled for November 15, 2017. We invite you to join the SignMeUp community to take advantage of our industry-leading support and online race registration.
How SignMeUp Will Assist with RaceIT Migration
We plan on making former RaceIT users feel at home with SignMeUp with our trademark white-glove service.
We’ll offer the following services free of charge:
- Form creation for upcoming races so you can quickly accept new registrations
- Done-for-you data import of past events and participants
- Migration of coupon codes
- Ability to market to past participants
At SignMeUp, we’re proud to offer personalized customer support and race registration features that you’ll love.
- Themed templates
- Custom branding
- Mobile-responsive forms
- Referral tracking through our exclusive Friend-Get-Friend program
- Social media integration
- Mobile app to manage events on-the-go
- Email marketing
- Simple refund processing
- Custom discount codes
- Auto bib assignment
- Personalized account management and support
How to Switch to SignMeUp
Fill out the form to let our team know that you are interested in transitioning from RaceIT. We’ll set you up with personalized assistance and walk you through the hassle-free migration process.
Ready to get started? Switch to SignMeUp Today